MULTIPLE USES IN ONE COMPACT PRODUCT
Reach for this handheld magnifier to enlarge text while reading, following a map, or doing other tasks that require you to read fine print.
DUAL MAGNIFICATION FOR ADDED VERSATILITY
This handy magnifier offers two separate magnification areas, including one with 3X magnification and another with 15X capabilities, so you can quickly enlarge text for optimal visibility.
COMFORTABLE TO HOLD IN HAND
The unit’s ergonomic handle makes it easy to hold and is specially molded for a good grip, so your hand gets less tired during use.
LIGHTED FOR ADDED FUNCTIONALITY
Flip the switch on the magnifier to deploy the on-board lights for even more functionality and visibility in low-light applications.
DURABLE, COMPACT DESIGN FOR LONG-TERM USE
This magnifier is made from heavy-duty plastic and light-efficient glass, so you can trust its durability for long-term use. Its small size makes it an easy fit in a glove box, purse, or desk drawer, taking up little room and conserving space.
- UP TO 15X MAGNIFICATION TO HELP YOU SEE THE TINIEST DETAILS – Use this magnifier for reading maps, doing fine stitch work, or magnifying virtually any text to make it more visible and easier to read.
- COMPACT DESIGN FOR CARRYING IN POCKET OR PURSE – This magnifier packs a lot of punch in a small footprint. Tuck it in your bag for traveling, or tote it in your pocket for ease of reading labels at the grocery store.
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE IS MOLDED TO BE EASY TO GRIP – Pour over small print for hours without hand fatigue. The handle is easy to grip and feels comfortable in your hand,lessening tension while you read.
- LIGHTED DESIGN FOR ILLUMINATION IN LOW-LIGHT CONDITIONS – Read in the dark and enjoy full magnification up to 15 X with the small piece and 3X with the large piece. The lighted design is ideal for traveling by car or for reading in other darkened areas, while the fast switch turns the light on and off quickly.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER FOR OUR VALUED AMAZON CUSTOMERS – Buy this magnifier now and receive 10 percent off a second magnifier so you can keep one in your glove compartment or desk – or even share with a friend.